Sunday, March 07, 2004

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS!

This past friday, Iya, my sister and I went to Barnes & Noble to "study." What ended up happening was, the three of us sat at one of the tables at Starbucks, my sister did homework and Iya and I talked...well, I talked and Iya listened. I hadn't talked to her in a week and I had a lot of stuff to cover!! YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT LISTENER IYA! We had fun reading through horoscope books to see if what they say about our signs is true and which signs we're compatible with. HILARIOUS!! So we've established that Iya the scorpio (which is the sex sign of the zodiac by the way) is, in short, jealous, secretive, manipulative and fierce. (IYA? Manipulative and fierce? No way!) In addition, she's attracted to "rock stars and guys who are already involved with someone." INTERESTING EH? She's compatible with another scorpio daw. She hasn't met any male scorpios though so please be on the lookout for her, thanks! I am an aquarius (the friendly sign of the zodiac, which validates my fortune in having you all in my life, but sadly also reaffirms my lack of "lovers"). I am a free-spirited individual who loves her freedom apparently. Based on this fact, I've hypothesized that maybe the reason why I've never had a boyfriend is because deep inside my subconscious, I really don't want one (added to my inability to communicate emotions but that's another entry)...Hmm, don't quote me on that though because Friday night was also spent talking about crushes.

I told Iya that eversince she and Mark broke up and I've been hanging out with her more, I've gotten as boy crazy as she is. I feel like I'm 10 times more aware of minor and major attractions towards the opposite sex in the last 2 years. Crushes are super-fun...when they REMAIN crushes that is. Once you pass that and enter the "like" zone, THEN it can become heartbreaking, but that, too, is another blog entry to be explored...

So...what do you guys know about YOUR signs?
  • Check it out here
  • No comments: