Wednesday, March 03, 2004

LET THE SUN SHINE

Is that what the sky really looks like? I had almost forgotten! After weeks of rainy, lethargic weather, here we are under the bright blue backdrop that is the sky. The first sunny day after a rainstorm is one of my favorite things! I love how windy it is after a storm so that there isn’t any smog looming over us. As Molly Shannon’s SNL character the joyolist would say, “I love it I love it I love it!”

I’m in such a weird mood right now. I think it’s because I’m keeping myself from being a stressed about nothing and just being cool. On Sunday, after our drive down from Running Springs, my friend Thuy and I were getting out of the car at St. Elizabeth’s and I was all short of breath cuz I was scared we were gonna be late. So she put her hand on my shoulder and she’s like, “Anna, relax. We’re here, everything’s gonna be fine.” And I was like, yeah Anna, chillax…

Ok that’s all. I just wanted to share that with all of you!

No comments: