Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Getting to know...

MARIA LARNIE BOQUIREN aka LARNIE
Vitals: Met the summer of 1999. I was working at the bookstore and Andrew, Larnie’s brother, called from Clone Notes (downstairs) to let me know his sister was on the way up to the bookstore and for me to meet her. It wasn’t hard to figure out who she was cuz she looks just like her 4 older brothers = 5 years and counting.
Role In My Life: My Star – Larnie is an entertainer. Every time we talk, provided neither of us are venting over current issues, we’re always always laughing. Furthermore, she’s my volleyball all-american superstar. Talk about talented and dedicated to the game and to sports in general. An aspiring kinesiologist, you’ll see her in a few years on tv stretching out athletes before games.
Good Times: When Larnie was a freshman, I used to pick her up from the dorms…like every other day. And she’s always carrying a pillow, her backpack, and a basket of laundry to do at our apartment!!
In her own words: “How do you curl the bottom?”…the bottom what?…”Eyelashes!”…Larnie you don’t curl the bottom eyelashes with an eyelash curler you silly!

No comments: