Monday, April 03, 2006

silly ['si-lE]
exhibiting or indicative of a lack of common sense or sound judgment
Synonyms include: comical, crazy shtick, diverting, entertaining

Cile and my sister crack me up. The things that come out of their mouths sometimes, I swear, so random! The funniest thing about it, though, is that they're serious. Last night I was all into typing out a blog entry and I was just consumed by a lot of stuff in my mind, then Tin walked in: "Dude, Ate, why the heck are the quesadillas at Del Taco soooo freakin' cheesy?! Like when I bite it, the string of cheese is like as long as my arm!" What the heck. Hahaha!

And then I was telling Cile about St. Jude:
Dcgal23: Yeah, St. Jude. He's the patron saint of impossible cases.
Dcgal23: I pray to him all the time
cmariefortun: it's a dude?
Dcgal23: Yes Cile, he's a dude.
cmariefortun: hahaha

Hahaha...I really think Cile and my sister were made out of the same mold, providing comic relief without ever intending to. They're both crazy! Crazy artists! Hahaha!

No comments: