Saturday, April 01, 2006

precocious [pri-'kO-sh&s]
exceptionally early in development or occurrence; exhibiting mature qualities at an unusually early age
Synonyms include: intelligent, mature, bright


I don’t get to see my nephew, Kelsoe, very often. But each and every time I do, it seems he’s learned something new. He’s such a smart little boy! He learned how to hold a spoon and feed himself before he turned 2, then was potty trained at 2 years old, and now, exactly 1 month away from his 3rd birthday, he knows his colors, how to work the electronics (dvd player, stereo, etc) and can talk up a storm! I just love him to death!
He was holding his little tube of mini M&M’s today, and each time he handed one to one of us, he’d tell us what color he was giving out. My favorite was when he handed my dad one:

“Here, Lolo,” Kelsoe said.
“What color is this?” said my dad.
Kelsoe looks at it for a few seconds, just thinking and then he decides, “Llllllellow!”
Hahahaha! I love this little boy soooo much!

No comments: