Monday, May 29, 2006

fatigue [f&-'tEg]
physical or mental weariness resulting from exertion
Synonyms include: burnout, debility, enervation, exhaustion, faintness, feebleness, languor, lethargy, weariness

Man! This was a fun long weekend but MAN I'M FREAKIN' TIRED! I was non-stop from Friday night to Monday evening. So much to blog about, but so little energy at the moment to do it. I want to tell you about how Jhoette left a month ago for the Philippines and then came back for a week, making invitations, seeing a wedding from yet another perspective, how to hold a 10 lb. camera for 11 hours and not break your back (hahaha! Bev and Ja, Saturday was fun!), how when I park in front of a house, I try not to cover the house number painted on the sidewalk, how much I love shopping when I find clothes that fit, how Iya, Rochelle and I are going to try harder to let go of clothes that we know we'll never wear again, etc. That's gonna be a long entry. hahaha! Hope ya'll had a great Memorial Day long weekend! At least we only have to work 4 days this week! That's a plus in my book =)

No comments: