Monday, May 01, 2006


clutch ['kl&ch]
to grasp and hold tightly; to seize, to snatch
Synonyms include: clinch, cling to, grapple, grasp, grip, harbor, snag, take

YEAH THE LAKERS SNATCHED IT! Shout-outs to some excellent hustling on the court. Lamar, Smush, Luke, Sasha, Devean and of course, KOBE!
Let me hear it! MVP! MVP! See, why are people so worried that he isn't scoring more than 30 points? WHAT DOES IT MATTER?! He shoots when he has to and yesterday homie, in Matt's words, YOU WERE CLUTCH!

I haven't felt that stressed out over a basketball game since Derek Fisher's 0.4 second shot! That one just killed me! I had such a headache for the rest of the afternoon yesterday and I was planning to take a nap, but my endorphins were so wild after the game that I just kind of said SCREW IT! Dad and I were hi-fiving like crazy and my neighbors in the next complex were screaming up the whazoo!

I left the house 15 minutes late this morning because I felt the need to watch EVERY SINGLE REPLAY on ESPN and whatever newshow was showing it. I think I've read every article on the internet (espn.com, lakers.com, nba.com, etc) and I spent my 10-minute break reading the sports section of the LA Times here at work. And now I'm email tagging with Chris about it. Hahaha!

FINISH THIS SERIES ON TUESDAY PLEASE!!!!!!!!

No comments: