Monday, March 07, 2005

JING MEI! MULAN! DR. CHIEN!

Random celebrity sighting: I stepped out of the bathroom at the Universal Ampitheater (we watched Lea Salonga’s concert. Dang that lady can sing!) and Rochelle was standing by the concessions stand putting cream and sugar into her coffee. She saw me and started waving all frantically to walk faster.

“Banana banana, come here hurry! Isn’t that the girl from ER? Mulan’s voice? What’s her name?”

Oh man! It was Ming-Na Wen! What the heck? Ming-Na at a Lea Salonga concert. How random is that? A family was talking to her so we waited, and she seemed SO nice and approachable that we decided to tap her on the shoulder to say hello. She chit-chatted with us for a few minutes as Bobbers and I gushed over how much we miss her on ER. She’s pretty petite because we were practically eye-level with her. And she’s so pretty. Can’t believe she’s freakin’ 42 years old!

Ok that’s it. hahaha…that was cool! I don't like walking up and trying to talk to celebrities because sometimes I feel kinda bad for them, and because I'm scared they'll act like asses or bitches and my nice image of them will be shot. Thank goodness she was nice...el fin...

No comments: