Monday, March 28, 2005

ANNOTATE THIS!

I have an annotation due tomorrow. It's basically a paper where you analyze a piece through the author's techniques and how these affect the experience he/she is channeling by using said techniques. I haven't written about a poem in 5 years so I've been kinda struggling through it all weekend...and kinda still am, as you can see since I'M BLOGGING!

It's a really cool poem though. I'll share it with you guys when I'm done writing this thing. Our teacher's only asking for 2 paragraphs. Apparently he doesn't know how much I have to say all the time. We'll have to fix that I suppose.

Ok, back to the writing board (Microsoft Word). My sister's downstairs playing video games. She's on spring break. I kinda loathe her right now. =)

Hey, I have a new show to add to my short list of gotta see it programs for the week: Grey's Anatomy. I've only seen the first episode and I know I'm gonna love it already. Have a watch! It's on after Desperate Housewives on Sundays at 10 pm.

Ok for real...gotta go...ANNOTATE!

No comments: