Friday, January 14, 2005

MY HAPPY MUSIC

There are two cd’s that I’ve been listening to interchangeably, almost non-stop for the last month: Gwen Stefani’s L.A.M.B. and Kelly Clarkson’s BREAKAWAY. I freakin’ love these cd’s! I don’t know what it is that makes me want to bump to Gwen and Kelly all the time. Is it the danceable beats in “Rich Girl” that unknowingly makes me want to move? Or is it the simple but powerful lyrics of “Breakaway” that inspire adventure and taking chances? Maybe it’s fast-paced, fun-times “Bubble Pop Electric” that invokes laughter. Or the cleverly composed and performed “Addicted” that provokes the clearest images of infatuation turned obsession. Who knows! Whatever the reasons, just can’t get it enough! Happy Friday everyone!

Be safe, but BE FUN this weekend!


No comments: