Wednesday, May 26, 2004

OVERWHELMED LIKE HELL

I know this is like my 4th entry in the last 2 days, but I've just had so much to say. Anyhow, it may well be my last for awhile because it just hit me today how much crap is on my plate.

I'm so tired...of everything. This day felt like it was never gonna end. Again I had to spend 8 hours listening to people complain over the phone, faxing this and that, helping everyone in the office with more of this while trying to finish all of that and aaaaaaaahhhhh! I was so ready to pound my head into the wall today!

And then I had accounting class tonight. Talk about expired icing on my already lopsided cake! We spent 3 1/2 hours on the Statement of Cash Flows...numbers all over the place that I couldn't even begin to think about. She gave us all this reading homework in addition to the project we have due next week. And in 2 weeks we have our final. I'm trying not to stress out cuz I know it won't do me any good but I'm just...worn out that's all. I hope all of you guys are doing well...better than THIS!

Anyhow, thank you Lord for getting me through this day. Please help me get through these next 2 weeks! I guess a session with RETURN OF THE KING will have to wait...

No comments: