Tuesday, May 25, 2004

LORD OF THE RINGS MARATHON HERE WE COME!

Actually, Edwin suggested we wait for the extended version of Return of the King before we have our marathon...OK FINE! But I went to Best Buy during my lunch anyhow and bought it. And at Best Buy, if you buy the dvd, you get this special issue of Entertainment Weekly with cast interviews, dvd guide, etc. I love free stuff! I have a project due next Tuesday and a final in 2 weeks. Buying the dvd will surely tempt me away from such obligations but I'll try and be strong.

Again, everyone and their dog was at Best Buy today, all clutching their ROTK dvd. I love when people are so excited, they open up the dvd package even before they get home. When I was at a stoplight, this guy next to me practically ravaged through the plastic and then just kinda stared at the dvd. HA HA HA...EXCITED I THINK! I would've done the same thing if my lunch was longer but I didn't have time.

So, RETURN OF THE KING dvd...GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!! Let's have a hobbit party shall we? They don't call me Frodo for nothing.

No comments: