Friday, May 07, 2004

AN EVENING IN SD...

A bunch of the peeps and I are here in lovely San Marcos at the home of our buddy, Patrick Ballesteros. Since we were unable to go camping this year, we decided a day or 2 out of town, anywhere, would be a cool consolation. I could've waited until I got home to blog about this but I thought I'd start right now and continue when I get home. The drive was quite nice, hardly any traffic. Iya offered to take her car so I rode in the back with Jhoette behind the steering wheel and Iya sitting shotgun. We followed Edwin's car, who had Cahlo and Matt as passengers. Listening to slow jams as we discussed our lives (what ELSE do we ever do?), the trip seemed much shorter than it was.

Pat's new house is beautiful! His mom even cooked dinner for us...mmmm...we headed to the pool after dinner to watch Edwin, Matt and Cahlo mess around with all the swimming pool equipment. GEEZ THESE BOYS! CAN'T FREAKIN' TAKE THEM ANYWHERE!!!
Tomorrow we're headed to the outlets and then the beach. Until Sunday...