Thursday, May 13, 2004

D-FISH IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T FREAKIN' BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Most of us were at Ocean Seafood Restaurant in downtown to celebrate Rochelle's graduation from pharmacy school (YOU GO DR. GALACE!!). She was so worried that the Lakers would lose and everyone would suffer from indigestion. But oh was she wrong! I can't say I'm not ticked that they lost a 16-point lead. That's how they play so I'm not even surprised that happened. I'm glad things turned out the way they did.

So...let's pray for Saturday night. Will the Lakers do for the Spurs what the Spurs did to them LAST post season, left Kobe Bryant in tears? Or will the Lakers prevail and get closer to yet another championship? We shall find out in due time I suppose, but a little prayer never hurt anyone right?

No comments: