Monday, February 02, 2004

Getting to know...

CHRISTINE JOANNE BAUTISTA GONDA aka TIN-TIN
History: Born 12 years and 5 months after me, she is my "little" sister = 13 1/2 years and counting...
Role in my life: The Calm Sister (think Daria, but not as dark) - We may look alike and we dress basically the same way (Sisters are all about sharing clothes!), and although neither of us are/were troublemakers (well, she's only 13. It might be too soon to tell), Tin and I are still as different as night and day when it comes to personality and attitude. Where I like to overreact and wallow in self-pity and frustration when given ample opportunity, Tin likes to say, "oh well...moving on." I'm 12 years her senior, but sometimes when you're around us, you wonder who the mature one really is.
Good Times: Having the randomest FRIENDS dvd viewings...right after dinner, in the middle of eating breakfast, while we're sitting in the living room watching a movie...With me and Tin, anytime is always a good time to watch an episode or 2 of FRIENDS.
In her own words: "Ate, what the heck does that man anyway?"...what Tin?..."Word to your mother?"

No comments: