Monday, February 23, 2004

Getting to know...

LEIA BETH GERALI aka LEIA ("That's LEE-yah.")
Vitals: Met our sophomore year at UCI. I was a tinikling tapper and she was the big bad tinikling queen = 7 years and counting
Role in My Life: Miss Down-to-do-Whateva - Leia is that friend who you can always call to hang out and do...sometimes nothing but talk or watch tv with. If I don't call her, she calls me and no matter how unplanned our day begins, we always end up relaxed and fully vented at the end of it. But not only is she an excellent person to hang out with, she's one of the greatest listeners and secretkeepers I know.
Good Times: ANNA-LEIA DAYS - These are literally all-day quality times we have doing the same things (as I've noticed recently): Eating, watching a dvd or two, watching tv. riding in the car and talking smack about everything we thought was smack-talk worthy (But hey, THAT'S WHAT WE DO, right joemama?)
In her own words: “For the life of God, can we please sit down and rest!?” (Leia whining in DC after a whole afternoon at the Natural History Museum) I think she meant "For the LOVE of God."