Monday, February 23, 2004

RETURN OF THE K...ELSOE

That's right, my cousin, his wifey and their little boy, my nephew Kelsoe, flew in tonight from Union City. I gave my aunt and uncle directions to the Long Beach Airport (courtesy of mapquest and yahoo maps) cuz they had to fly JetBlue! Anyhoo, my poor aunt and uncle circled Lakewood Blvd for like 90 minutes looking for any sign of the airport, calling me a few times and I KNOW what you people are thinking, "Dammit Anna, you got some people lost AGAIN?" I just read to them what the stupid mapquest gave me so don't even think it!

Anyhoo, I'm excited to see Kelsoe so badly!!! He's like 9 months now! We haven't seen him since Thanksgiving and we missed his very first Christimas so I'm on pins and needles with excitement. I have to wait until tomorrow though, after class (Iya and I start managerial accounting tomorrow...eeks!)...boo...but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. I can't tell you how much I miss this baby and his parents! It's been too long!

Ok, I've got some cd's to burn so until next time...I have some new pictures to the right for you to peruse...

No comments: