Thursday, January 19, 2006


TO BE AN AQUARIUS TODAY

Fr. Gonzalez just gave a homily about not putting our faith in anything other than God; fortune tellers, horoscopes, etc. I don't live and die by what my horoscope says, but there are those eerie coincidences when what you're reading happens to reflect real life. Today was one such example:

Horoscope for: Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hold onto your hat, Aquarius; your world is just about ready to break open at the seams. It's as if you've outgrown your protective shell, but you might want to run and hide once you are exposed. You cannot, however, go back to the way things were. The light is beginning to shine on you and you must face your fears to overcome them.


Facing fears...I haven't been great with that. But I suppose that now is as good a time as any to do it. No matter how much I resist, there's something in me that wants to get out!

BRING...IT...ON!

No comments: