Thursday, January 19, 2006

R.I.P.

It happened this morning, so suddenly. With so many outliving its competition, I scarcely could have seen the end coming. Upon learning its lifespan, some may not be surprised at its time of expiration. For me it was too soon.

So, I say good-bye to one who has gotten me through a lot of frizzy mornings, afternoons that fell flat, and lackluster nights before an evening out on the town. My Revlon 1875, I bid you farewell.

MY HAIRDRYER EXPLODED THIS MORNING! It literally threw sparks as I ran it down a length of freshly Thermasilked hair. I’ve had that thing for more than 6 years! Actually, I’m thinking I might’ve brought it to England in 1999. No matter, it’s gone and I am faced with having to find another to take its place. Who is worthy enough to be used alongside my curling and flat irons? The search begins at Target today!

No comments: