Friday, January 16, 2004

SCAREDY CAT

Has anyone watched THE RING? Well, if any of you know me, you’re well-aware that I don’t fare well when it comes to scary movies. I’m downright terrified of it all. It’s because I have such an active imagination! Anyhow, so this movie came out last year and everyone was trying to get me to watch. “HELL NO, YEAH RIGHT” was always my answer, I just couldn’t do it! Well, HBO was showing THE RING all weekend last week and I said to myself, “Suck it up Anna it’s just a movie.” So I ATTEMPTED to watch it Sunday morning…TOO BAD I CHANGE THE CHANNEL WHEN IT STARTS TO GET TOO SCARY FOR ME! I continued to force myself to watch the damn thing at least 3-4 more times that day and I got as far as when she fell in the hole (am I killing this for some people? I’m probably the only one who hasn’t finished watching it!), when she lifted up her arm from the water and their was all this hair on it, I screamed and ran to the kitchen.

I called my cousin that night and had her fill in all the holes since I changed the channel like 10 times! And hmm, maybe now that I know what happens, I can sit and watch it for real…NEGATIVE!

No comments: