Monday, January 19, 2004

Getting to know...

RANDY MENDOZA aka RRRRANDY
Vitals: Met when we were in kindergarten. He was in the morning class and I was in the afternoon class = 20 years and counting
Role in my Life: The One Who’ll Never Go Away (at least I hope not) – Randy has been there for me since forever, the first guy I ever really considered a close friend. He was the one in the 5th grade who kinda rolled his eyes when I was being pathetic about some boy who didn’t like me back. But he’s the very same friend who’ll sit there and listen to me cry about it. Seldom getting the opportunity to talk or hang out for 4 years of high school, Randy and I are always able to pick up where we left off.
Good Times: Where to begin…When we were in the 7th grade, Randy and I decided to run for student council president. At the time, the candidate with the most votes would be president and the runner-up would be vice president. Randy had told me before we started campaigning that he wanted to be VP, so he passed out flyers that said “RANDY MENDOZA for PRESIDENT” while telling each student, “Hey vote for Anna okay.”
In his own words: “I like to eat.”

No comments: