Friday, June 24, 2005

YOU'RE STILL THE BEST, LARRY

Larry Brown, my favorite NBA coach ever, didn't get his Back-to-Back like I had hoped. Yes I was rooting for Detroit all post-season, because of last year's fiasco I couldn't like them more. I don't know why I don't like the Spurs. I don't hate them (that honor will forever and always be on Sacramento). I'm just done with thinking they're so good (I'm so gonna get it for saying that).

I just really wanted Larry Brown to get that back-to-back title that he deserves. I swear every team he took under his wing turned gold somehow. From the Pacers, to the Clippers (WTF!),Philadelphia, New Jersey and now Detroit. Joe and I are talking about him right now, all seriously. He says that Larry Brown is the one who made him a Clippers fan. And I told him that Larry Brown is what made me realize what an invaluable asset a good coach is to a team. You can have a "STAR" on your team. But if you don't have a good coach behind that star, he might as well be there.

I hope he does come back next season. No one coaches like him - not Pat, Phil, Adelman, Don. On to next season. Can't wait to see that triangle offense again...

No comments: