Tuesday, June 21, 2005

WHAT THE HECK

I was in my dentist's office on Saturday and I read the funniest headline in DETAILS magazine. It read, and this is verbatim I believe:

"IT'S OKAY IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS UGLY"

Next to the article is a picture of this guy who looks like he's on a soap opera. Dressed in what looks to be an outfit by Ralph Lauren, he's hugging a girl who, according to J0emama "isn't allowed," and she's dressed kinda sloppily, frizzy hair and big glasses. Laughable though it was (was it supposed to give girls who think they're unattractive some kind of hope, or make guys whose girlfriends don't look like Jessica Alba somehow feel better?), I was sooo offended for some reason! I didn't get to read the whole article but I'm determined to find it so I can finish reading it and tell you guys about it. If you happen to encounter a DETAILS magazine, it's in the one with Matthew McCoughnohey (sp?) on the cover. Oh man...

No comments: