Thursday, June 23, 2005

LET THE PAIN REMAIN

So...the left side of my mouth has been hurting for the last 5 days and it's been hard to chew and swallow my food. At first I thought I was coming down with a sore throat but, according to an x-ray, 3 of my wisdom teeth are pushing their way through. Although my aunt, who took the x-ray, says that they're growing straight and won't do damage to my 3-years' worth of braces, I was also advised that the pain will be sporadic and that I can take advil for it or gargle warm water with salt.

I've opted for the Advil, which has become my best friend these last few days. I also refrain from talking as much, chewing food on the left side of my mouth and have taken to smaller bites in order to digest more effectively. I'm still looking for an oral surgeon so until then, I just gotta tough it out. OWIE!


HUGE BOTTLE OF ADVIL! It's the same freakin' size as my coffee mug!
Posted by Hello

No comments: