Tuesday, June 28, 2005

MORE TEASERS TO MAKE YOU ALL ASK “What the heck happened in Vegas?”

MOST MEMORABLE QUOTES FROM THIS WEEKEND:

“Dude, I never knew I had so many gay friends.” – Edwin

"Useless, useless, useless" - Melissa pointing at every straight person

"Useless gay bestfriend!" - Melissa to Fernand

“Whose shirt is THIS?!” – Leia
"I DON'T WANT THAT SHIRT ANYMORE!" - Joemama

"Dammit! I just got raped!" - James walking into the hotel room after losing more money

"Cuz I've been eating pancit for the last 7 days! WAAAAAH!" - Riann with 8 plates of food at the buffet table

"I'll pay you $40. Please just drive us [across the street] to Flamingo!" - Edwin to the taxi driver

"All the girlfriends are lucky that their boyfriends only go for guys." - Edwin

“Hello? Do you know a Mark Wong?” – Security
“Just ask for Eric. Ask for Eric.” – Mark

“Guy on guy, girl on girl, guy on girl – we don’t discriminate.” – Melissa

“I hate Matt!” – Bev

“DOWN WITH UDY!!!” – Bev with her thumbs down

“You guys should be called U.D.A. – Unknown Drama!” – JaJa

Best Quote Ever Award goes to Leia’s friend:

“Your friends are fun, but I can’t tell who's gay or straight.” – Dionne

If you guys remember any, please be my guest!!! Post it in my chatterbox!

Pictures and entry soon to come...

No comments: