Thursday, February 03, 2005

IN THE SKY AGAIN (As in “On the road again” Get it?…man that was cornball)

Man, I've been blogging like a maniac this week, haven't I?

So anyhow, I actually LIKE packing. What I hate is UNpacking, but packing I don’t mind so much. I’m usually very practical AND tactical when it comes to making things fit into a suitcase. For some reason though, last night I was like spastic because I couldn’t figure out what to bring. Poor Tin was trying to do her homework and I was bugging her every 10 minutes because I didn’t know what to pack! We brought sweaters, scarves, and long sleeves galore because, according to my Tita Grace, it might snow on Friday and Saturday’s temperature is forecasted to go from 57 degrees in the daytime to 37 DEGREES!!! Wow! I’m excited though! I’m all about winter wardrobe!

My sister and I are flying to Charlotte, NC tonight because our cousin, Alan is getting married. I can’t believe it was December of 2003 when he was telling me how he was planning to propose and this Saturday ALREADY, he’s gonna be someone’s husband! I can’t believe it!

Okay then, I hope you all have a happy and enjoyable weekend! I'll talk to y'all (practicing my southern drawl) when we get back. Be safe!

No comments: