Wednesday, February 09, 2005

40 DAYS & 40 NIGHTS

I haven't blogged cuz I've been sick and tired and lezy. I think I'll take care of that tonite after Ash Wednesday mass. Did anyone eat meat today? If you did and you're Catholic, Ops! So what's everyone doing for Lent? I think I'm going to try something different this year. Instead of "giving up" something (like I have in the past; sweets, rice, cussing, etc), I'm going to try to "do" something or something more (like wake up earlier and say the rosary, or take better care of my finances, take better care of my health) - a CONSCIOUS effort this time so I'm not just doing it for the sake of doing it because it's Lent and I'm SUPPOSED to, but do it as an offering to God. Sound corny? For some reason when it's done during Lent (as oppose to a New Year's resolution), it means something more. I don't know.

So anyhow, more blogging to come! Can't wait to tell you all about my weekend in Charlotte, NC!!

No comments: