Wednesday, April 07, 2004

MAYBE SOMEDAY...

Maybe one morning I'll be able to open my eyes and bask in the potential of a new day instead of closing my eyes at night and dreading the coming tomorrow...
Maybe one day I'll jump out of bed WHEN the alarm goes off instead of hitting the snooze button and burying my head under the covers...
Maybe one day I will look in the mirror as I brush my teeth and say, "Good Morning You!" and mean it...
Maybe one day I won't feel so apprehensive about taking chances, reminding myself how much I'm capable of...
Maybe someday I'll understand why people do the things that they do, THINKING they're doing more good when they're doing more harm...
Maybe one day I can wipe away life's impurities with the purity of a loving and accepting heart...
Maybe someday I'll find optimism in the most pessimistic of situations...
Maybe, if I'm lucky, one of these somedays will be someday soon...

No comments: