Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Getting to know...

MARK WONGCHAROENSUK aka MARKIE
Vitals: I can’t remember exactly where I met Mark, but I believe it was around sophomore year in high school. However, I never actually got to talk to him until our junior year = 10 years and counting
Role In My Life: Mr. Nice Guy – In the decade we’ve known each other, Markie hasn’t done much to upset me (except tease me mercilessly about my height and make my best friend cry but that’s all good now). He’s seriously one of the sweetest, kindest people I know, so loving to his family, especially his little brother and just so much fun to be around. He’s always got a comforting word when you need it, and he’ll say it in that sweet raspy voice of his =) How could someone not be grateful for such company?
Good Times: Everyone knows that the boys are notorious for their gaseous contributions to our clean air. In other words, they fart like their very livelihood depended on it. One summer day some years ago, I spent an afternoon in Pasadena with Mark & Iya. While Iya was waiting in line to pay for something, Mark and I were standing by the walls, about 10-15 feet away, perusing the merchandise and chatting. Out of nowhere, Mark let out this huge, stank fart and walked away. This caused everyone in line to look my way and when I turned to give Mark a dirty look, HE WAS GONE! Stupid jackass farted off the richter scale and walked out of the store leaving me to take the blame! I walked out of the store and there’s Mark laughing his butt off!
In his own words: “Magnadildoe…” – To be said in a sing-songy way to the tune of Magnadoodle

No comments: