Monday, April 05, 2004

Getting to know...

CYNTHIA GRACE BALANZA aka ATE CYN
Vitals: Met sophomore year on my first day of tinikling practice in 1998. I was a tapper and she was a dancer. AND, I helped her and Ate Tin-Tin with costumes that year = 6 years and counting.
Role In My Life: Storyteller Extraordinaire - Have you ever read this girl's blog? She tells you she likes telling stories but that is an UNDERSTATEMENT! Ate Cyn has THOUSANDS of stories to tell. In one night of helping her sew up some pcn costumes (say about 8 hours), I must've heard AT LEAST 20 different things that happened in her lifetime. FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!
Good Times: 2 great moments with Ate Cyn (In addition to the Kelly Clarkson & Clay Aiken concert of course): 1) That night the two of us literally stayed up until morning sewing costumes. We saw the sun set and the sun rise. 2) Ate Cyn knows I'm a neat freak and she never misses the opportunity to take advantage of this. When I was still living in Irvine and she would come over, she'd sneak up to my room and RANSACK my bed. I'm talkin' 'bout sliding the mattress over, scattering my pillows all over the place right after she pulls each pillow half-way out of its pillow cases, scrunching up the comforter and tucking the bedskirt
In her own words: “You know what JC stands for?...Just for Cyn" -- Ate Cyn after an *NSYNC concert in San Diego

No comments: