Tuesday, April 27, 2004

CECILE MARIE FORTUN TECSON

I forgot to greet you on my blog yesterday Cile! So, HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY C-CIL! Thanks for the great conversation last night! It doesn't happen often enough.

Here kids, read about Cile's twin...

Getting to know...

GWEN ANTONIO aka GWEEEEN / Gwennie
Vitals: Gweeeen and I met our sophomore year at UCI because we did a dance for PCN called Pasigin where we pretended to be fisherchicks = 6 years and counting
Role In My Life: Our Most Dedicated Commuter – Seriously, this girl has to be one of the most hardworking friends you can ever have; and I’m not talking about what a good student she is or what an excellent nurse she’s gonna make. After graduation, Gwen moved back home to the land of strawberries and outlets: Oxnard. Screw the possible 3 hour drive to Irvine or the hour drive to Glendale or LA in the horror of southern Cali traffic. If it’s your birthday or you just wanna have lunch, shop and watch a movie, Gwen will stand the long commute and then head back home at 2 in the morning just to be with you. We don’t say it enough, but I can’t tell her how much that means to us.
Good Times: On my 21st birthday, we had a party at our apartment. After 2 huge mugs of strawberry daiquiri, I was out! I hung on until midnight to blow out the candles on my cake, then I ran to the bathroom, hurled and knocked out on my bed while everyone partied downstairs. I woke up at about 3:00 am to someone else groaning in the room. I struggle to turn over and there’s Gwennie, knocked out on Terry’s bed, moaning cuz her stomach hurts and she’s got a headache. Looks like I wasn’t the only one who’d had too much to drink that night!
In her own words: “I hate her! I hate Ashanti! No talent! She has no talent!” Don’t get Gwennie started on Ashanti

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tosat said...

useful site Dolabuy Prada Visit Website replica gucci bags discover here Dolabuy Fendi

Unknown said...

o0r66n0z05 i7f70t5b34 w5j57n5r30 p0a45q0a97 a9r51u2t11 e6q40t7i27