Sunday, August 24, 2003

oh i feel so gross! like i feel yeck! everyone's got days when they just feel good. this can be owed to a good hair day (which defines the day for ME) or perhaps a great outfit. i love those days!!! unfortunately, today was not one of them. after i got out of the shower, i said to myself, i'm not going anywhere, i'll just blowdry my hair half-ass and spend the day in shorts and a t-shirt. as i mentioned before, i planned on being a bum and i surely succeeded. i spent my sunday in disheveled hair, unshaved legs (oooh what a pretty picture eh guys?), in my shorts and a UCIrvine tshirt. i sat in front of the tv for 4 straight hours (waiting for my laundry to get done so it wasn't a completely unproductive day) and then it came to me just like that....that awful feeling of sloth....aaack!!! i hate that. so tomorrow begins another stab at getting back on the workout regimen. it's 24 hour fitness at least 3-4 times a week or die!

No comments: