Thursday, August 21, 2003

i've become quite fascinated with blogs this last month or so (i know some people have probably had theirs for like years!). to imagine that someone would take time out from their day just to let others know what they've done, how they're feeling or ask for an opinion! what makes these people wanna do this? a few of my friends say that this is a good way to vent (hence the website address) and i thought to myself, "man, i hardly have time to vent in my own journal, for MY OWN sake, let alone sit and type it out for everyone else to read." but then i figured that maybe the reason why i'm so apprehensive sometimes about sitting and typing out my every emotion on microsoft word (how doogie howser is that?) is because i know that i'm the only one who's gonna read it anyhow (until i've passed on that is...ok morbid!) so what's the rush, what's the point? so i can read it 5 years later and reflect on the ass that i made of myself over a boy? or rediscover the innocence of the childhood that i can no longer have? but here i am, ready to type for all of you so i won't be alone in my reflections. thanks for logging on...

No comments: