Thursday, August 28, 2003

FEARS AND PET PEEVES FOR $100 PLEASE

My biggest, most sensitive pet peeve is rudeness! AAAAAAHHH!!! customer service being part of my job, i've been yelled at and hung up on more times than you say the word "and" in one day. and over what? A $5.75 LATE CHARGE?????? granted, SOME people's cases MAY call for us to waive a late charge here and there, but when they ADMIT that they're late because they THREW AWAY their statement, NO WAY MAN! that $5.75 is stayin' on your account and i will bill you until you pay it. and if you don't want to, we're sending it to a collection agency!

a lot of people think i'm pretty even-tempered and that it takes an army of nuisances to get me THAT angry. you should spend a day with me at work and YOU WILL SEE just how this job has toughened me up. sometimes i surprise myself!

No comments: