Wednesday, March 22, 2006

COPY CAT

Actually, when I got Fernand’s email I was planning to blog this already. But then J0emama beat me to it! Anyhow, here you go…

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Advertising Sales Assistant – SAGE Publications
2. Accounting Intern – DC Chamber of Commerce
3. General Books clerk – UCI Bookstore: I MISS SHELVING!
4. Merchandise clerk – Universal Studios Hollywood

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Sound of Music
2. Any of the LORD OF THE RINGS movies
3. Wedding Planner
4. Alex & Emma

Four places you have lived in
1.Glendale, CA
2. Washington, DC
3. Irvine, CA
4. Quezon City, Philippines

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. ER
2. CSI
3. Lost
4. How I Met Your Mother

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Chicago, IL
3. Philippines
4. Toledo, OH

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Everyone’s Blogs
2. AOL.COM
3. MSNBC.COM
4. mediabistro.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Practically anything that has chocolate in it
2. Cheddar fries from Islands
3. Shrimp fried rice – I could eat this all day
4. Sushi (cooked sushi)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed, fast asleep
2. On the couch sleeping (hahaha…who’s tired?)
3. At the foot of the Lincoln Memorial
4. Somewhere having a really great conversation

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
Whoever wants to!

No comments: