Monday, December 05, 2005

NOW I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP

Lots to catch-blog about, but first this.

I had a dream last night and when I woke up this morning, I felt like I had had that dream before. I didn't have the exact same dream, but something happened in this dream that has happend in NUMEROUS other visions in slumber.

I'm driving (on the freeway, on the street, in open country) and it's nighttime. I'm sleepy and can't seem to keep my eyes open. I struggle to lift my lids but am completely unable to. I want to pull over but can't because I can't see a damn thing.

There is a dark, strange fear that is literally clutching at my very heart and it's keeping me from opening my eyes, from pulling over. I just keep thinking to myself in the dream how I'm going to crash into something and die. It's as if this fear that I feel is what's keeping me from opening my eyes or pulling over.

WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS MEAN? If it, indeed, does mean something. I just think it's strange that I've dreamt this same incident a myriad of times in a myriad of circumstances, yet it never fails to turn into that...crashing and dying.

Weird...

No comments: