Monday, December 05, 2005

DELIRIOUS

I feel all crappy right now. Sunday was completely unproductive for me, even though I have a final paper to revise. I had such a great day on Friday, something I haven't experienced in QUITE THE LONG TIME. I had gotten so used to the genuine-happiness drought that I didn't know what to do with myself when this weird thing we know as giddiness crept up on me the way it did. Nothing huge happened, really, except the beginning of what I hope to be a turning of the tides. I also got the results of my analytical writing section from the GREs and I didn't do as horribly as I thought. THANKS LORD!

Yeah, it's almost 2 am. I'm blogging cuz I can't sleep. I can't sleep cuz I can't breathe, my head is aching and my chest is all congested. No matter what position I am in bed, I feel uncomfortable. I hate being sick. My dumb sister contaminated this house with all her sick germs last week. THANKS A LOT TIN! She's all better now and I'm feeling all BLECH! Should I go to work?...We'll see....

No comments: