Friday, September 24, 2004

TOE UP

Dude, so I woke up 20 minutes late this morning because I didn't hear my sister leave (She's my cue to re-set the alarm clock from 6 am to 7:20 am). I couldn't shorten my shower cuz that's what wakes me up in the morning so by the time I get out of the shower to get ready, it's 7:55 and I still have to get dressed. So I throw on a t-shirt and jeans, then decide that I felt uncomfy, so I changed into overalls (yes Anna, because you had all the time in the world this morning!). I look at the clock again and it's 8:10 am and I still hadn't even started to fix my hair (I start work at 8:30 and it's 10 minutes away). So finally I say, SCREW IT! I put on my glasses (cuz I didn't have time to put on my contacts) and half-ass blowdried my hair. I didn't even get to run a straightner or curling iron through it! Then as we were leaving the house, I couldn't find my house and car keys so I ran back upstairs only to realize they were in my bag already. Geez!

Anyhoo, here I am, lookin' so booty that I have to laugh! Oh well...at least it's Friday!

No comments: