Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:

Our Baby Girl, Miss Riann Grace Reyes! I'm so sorry we missed your excellent karaokeing!...well, I'm sorry we missed seeing you on your birthday, anyhow. ha ha ha...I hope you had a wonderful day!

...and to my good friend, Irene! It was so excellent seeing you again! Check out her profile...

Getting to know...

IRENE GUANO aka IREENIE
Vitals: Irene had been my friend's girlfriend for a few months when we were seniors in high school (Irene is a Holy Family alum), but we had never met her. One day she came to my high school to attend a friendship games meeting and there began it. I remember this so vividly. We knew she was gonna be there that day and we had seen her picture before. So as she was walking up the staircase from the parking lot that one day after school, Iya, Rochelle and Cile (who was there to represent Moneymount*ops I mean Marymount High School at the meeting) greeted her, "Hi! Are you Irene? IT'S SO NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU!" = 8 years and counting
Role In My Life: Miss Pretty, Dainty and Brainy - Irene was her elementary school's student body president, she was ASB VP when she was a senior in high school, she was valedictorian when she graduated, she's a UCLA alum and after 4 years at the UCSF School of Pharmacy, we can now call her Dr. Guano. All that AND she's nice and pretty, not to mention one of the most modest people you will ever meet.
Good Times: In June 2002, Iya, Irene and I drove up to Sacramento to meet up with Rochelle who had a pharmacy convention to attend. We spent Thursday night and the next morning in Sacramento, then spent the afternoon in Napa, enjoying the wonderful atmosphere provided by the Robert Mondavi Winery. We did some "wine tasting" there. Actually what we did was take mini sips of the wine and then chase it with like 4 crackers cuz we weren't accustomed to the taste. Wine connoisseurs we were not! And then that night we had dinner and watched DRUNK IYA in full effect at this club called Mission Rock.
In her own words: “I miss living in LA! San Francisco? I’m over it. It’s always so cold here! Even in the summer! I miss the warmth!”

No comments: