Monday, September 13, 2004

Getting to know...

Aimee Lourdes M. Arellano aka Aimee
Vitals: Aimee's parents are my ninong and ninang. I was a flower girl at their wedding, which means that we've been cousins since she was born = 22 years and counting.
Role in My Life: Hella Hyper Cousin - Aimee lives in Daly City and literally every other word out of her mouth is "hella." She uses it to describe EVERYTHING and she does it in the happiest, most hyper voice. You think you get confused cuz I talk too fast! When Aimee's talking, you lose track of what's coming out of her mouth cuz you'll be distracted by how hyper she is.
Good Times: When I was a junior at UCI (and Aimee was a junior in high school), she spent the night at my apartment and the next day I took her to all my classes, showed her around campus, took her to lunch at Islands and then took her to a kaba meeting.
In her own words: "Oh my gosh, this is, like, tighter than the tightest!" - Aimee opinion of Niagara Falls

No comments: