Thursday, July 22, 2004

MY STAR
 
Last night I went to Culver City to hug our dearest baby, Larnie farewell. She’s on her way to Mesa, Arizona as we speak because she’s been accepted into the master’s program at the Arizona University of Health Sciences. We tease Larnie a lot, about how messy, absent-minded and naïve she is, but I can’t talk enough about her focus and tenacity when it comes to something she’s truly passionate about (like her career in sports medicine and we can’t forget volleyball!). She may not be able to put make-up on properly to save her life, or fix her bed in the morning, but she can sure tend to the muscle aches and pains of a football team in the locker room with the greatest of ease.
 
That’s Larnie, “My Star,” who not only fills the room with her 100-watt smile, but remains one of my brightest sources of inspiration. Good Luck, Larnie! Study hard and CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!
 
LATE BIRTHDAY GREETINGS… 

Belated Happy Birthday to Teresita “Terry” Castaneda, Joe “Beetch” De Los Reyes, and JOSH HARTNETT! Josh Hartnett turned 26 yesterday, July 21st. I wonder how he’s doing. I miss him! I think he feels neglected cuz I've been paying so much attention to Orlando. What do you think? (Wake up, Anna, wake up!)

No comments: