Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Getting to know...
JOELLEE MAE VELASCO aka JOELS
 
Vitals: Met some time in high school through mutual friends circa 1994 or 1995, but got more acquainted in college because she was in Irvine visiting her boyfriend all the time! ~ 10 years and counting 
Role in My Life: 1st Client Ever – Joellee and her boyfriend Zandro are getting married next May 2005 and they asked me to be their wedding helper. I’m so flattered (and rather terrified at the same time) that they trust me that much to ask, considering wedding planning is still only an aspiration and not my expertise.
Good Times: I went with Joellee to a bridal expo at the LA Convention Center and we were so overwhelmed with the 50 photographers, 40 florists, 30 bakeries, 20 invitation-makers, etc that when we got out, we both just kinda looked at each, glazed eyes and then she said, “ok, no more wedding talk for the rest of this day.” 
In her own words: “It’s like, when Trista was trying to choose between Charlie and Ryan. Even though she was having fun with Charlie, she was thinking of Ryan the whole time. That’s how I feel about these two dresses. I’m wearing this right now, but how come I’m thinking of the other one?”…Joellee debating between 2 wedding dresses.


No comments: