Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Getting to know...

KELSOE MAURIUS MADARANG GONDA
aka KELSITO, BEAN or just plain KELSOE
Vitals: Been my nephew since he was a twinkle in his mommy and daddy's eyes, but met when he was only 12 hours old = 1 year, 2 months and cnounting
Role In My Life: My Favorite Baby - I have bunches of nieces and nephews because I have a load of cousins. But they all live so far away from me that I don't get to spend much time with them or watch them grow up. But then, my cousin, Christian and his wife Tristin (who both live close by) had Kelsoe (who's my inaanak/godson) and let's just say the spoiling began. I love this baby so much! We all do! Just thinking about him makes me smile and seeing him brings the greatest joy to my world.
Good Times: Kelsoe's a funny baby, with gags up the whazoo! When he hears music, any kind of music, he starts to dance, either bobbing up and down with hands at his side or rocking back and forth to "Toxic." He loves playing with anything that has buttons: the computer keyboard, the piano, remote controls, the doorbell (his personal favorite I think), cellphones. In fact, he was playing with my sister's cell phone today and managed to punch in a random code that locked her keypad for 8 hours. ha ha ha...
In his own words: Picture us saying, "Kelsoe no! No touch, don't touch!"...Kelsoe's response: "Touch touch touch..."

No comments: