Sunday, September 07, 2008

samurai [sam-oo-rahy]
a member of the hereditary warrior class in feudal Japan


Oh my goodness, I just watched the entire 6-hour long series, Samurai Girl. Hahaha! It’s an ABC Family series so it was kinda corny, but I was way into it! The lead was played by Jamie Chung (from REAL WORLD: San Diego – RANDOM! I didn’t know she wanted to act. Then again, who on that show DOESN’T want post-show airtime?). She cries really well but the acting needs a bit more work. Brendan Fehr, who I didn’t recognize because of his foxy new shaved haircut, was in it too. I believe he was on that show Roswell…I think. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Dude, what a hottie!

Anyhoo, that was my Sunday afternoon…well, that and ironing a dozen shirts for work while listening to The Alchemist on my awesome new iTouch =)

1 comment:

Anna Mari said...

intense!! you got an itouch! and yes brenden fehr was in roswell. he looks a lot better now than he did before to tell you the truth.