Thursday, February 16, 2006


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!


I can't believe it! Iya, who, when I met her, could not look anyone in the eye when she was talking to them, is getting married! It's so weird! Wasn't it just yesterday we were kickin' it on the basketball court with Randy during lunchtime, or doing our book reports together over the phone, talking all night about our h.d.'s (hidden desires...hahaha. what a freakin' great term for crushes!), bs'ing our way through honors english classes (and helping Jhoette write his dumb papers for his), sweating through cheerleading practices, crying for any and every reason there was to cry, covering for each other, meeting new friends and keeping the ones we loved most (are YOU all lucky! Hahaha!), fighting (oh wait, we still do that. Hahaha!).

Anyhow, girl, I'm so happy for you and Chris! Chris, you're a good guy (cuz you still love the Lakers and that's what got you in with me! That and F*R*I*E*N*D*S fanatacism! Hahaha!). GOOD LUCK WITH IYA! SHE'S A HANDFULL!...I mean...take care of my friend. She's cool. Hahaha!

Seriously though, I wish you guys the best of the greatest fortune there is out there to come upon. If you need help with anything, you know where to find me. I've got my clipboard ready to take notes on wedding activities! CONGRATULATIONS!

No comments: