Tuesday, February 14, 2006

LOVE AND THANKS

(look what my co-workers did to my cubicle! Hahaha!)

My mom said I could’ve been born on Valentine’s Day, but apparently I couldn’t wait to get out. Hahaha! It’s okay though. I love that my birthday falls on the day before Valentine’s Day because by the time February 14th comes aroung, I've found hundreds of reasons to love this world. I’m completely insulated by love, and today is the perfect time to herald it!

Thanks everyone, for making my 28th birthday soooooooooo special! Thanks for all the gifts, emails, IM's, phone calls and of course texts (Especially Cile’s 25 texts cuz she got all of you to greet me for her cuz she forgot her cell phone at home! HAHAHA! That was the best!)



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! Bachelors and bachelorettes, I'll see you at the next Singles Awareness Day meeting!

No comments: