Wednesday, April 06, 2005

ENFERMA

I stayed home today. I wish it were a vacation day off rather than having had to call in sick. But I developed a slight fever last night and into this morning. Though I would rather be sick at home than well at the office, I wish my day was spent at Disneyland instead of in bed. Oh well, I got some much-needed rest I suppose. Man, Dimetap can sure knock you out! I took 2 teaspoons this morning and slept for almost 4 hours! Class last night was freakin' agony. I wanted to go home and lie down already cuz my body was doing that achey thing where your SKIN feels sore, but these dang people in my class kept talking about the randomest, most irrelevant things. We're talking about "voice" in poetry and prose, not the book "Lolita" -- you booty kissers!

Anyhow, I better hit the sack. Can't miss work again tomorrow...or can I?

No comments: