Friday, October 01, 2004

FRIDAY AFTERNOON BLUES
(dedicated to all of you who are waiting for this day to end)

Ho hum, I say to you
Why hasn’t the clock struck 5
I’m seriously swaying back and forth
Between dead and half alive
Been yawning like a baby
Every minute or so
I’m tired, let’s head home now
Let’s go now, PLEASE LET’S GO!
Haven’t I been workin’ hard
Haven’t I been good
Haven’t I stopped complaining…
Or at least less than I usually would
Has someone evil put a stop
To the clock upon that wall
Is someone playing tricks on me
And is laughing in the hall
Is Father Time throwing punishment
To us poor white-collar folk
Who spend such hours everyday
Carpel-tunnel soaked
Is no one listening up there
God can you hear my cry
This is just pure agony
I swear I’m gonna die!!

Ok I’m calm now (drama queen)
Because it’s 25 minutes to 2
That means in less than just 4 hours
I’m off to have fun and so will all of you!!!

**Happy Friday folks! Have a great weekend cuz I know we all deserve it!

No comments: