Friday, October 08, 2004

MISS THEATRICS

I had the funniest conversation with Cile 2 days ago. I wish you could’ve heard her but I’ll leave the whiney sound of her voice to your imagination. Fantone can vouch for me on how drama she sounded.

Cecile: Anna PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE go with me to Level 3 on Friday!
Anna: Cile, I have to study for my midterm…
Cecile: STUDY ON SUNDAY!
Anna: Plus I’m running out of money too.
Cecile: You don’t have to pay to get in, PLUS I’ll treat you to dinner before if you want! And you don’t drink anyway cuz you drive…
Anna: Oh Cile, you can’t pay for me all the time. I’m not a freeloader!
Cecile: It’s the least I could do cuz you’re always listening to my crap! Anna PLEEEEEEEEEASE! Go with me! We’ll just find a booth and stare at cute boys all night. You can be my wingman.
Anna: I’m such a horrible wingman.
Cecile: No you’re not…you’re already friends with one of the guys who’s gonna be there. Anna PLEEEEASE! I’M BROKENHEARTED AND I’M ALL ALONE!
Anna: You did NOT just play that card on me!
Cecile: ANNA PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Anna: Ok fine we’ll see…
Cecile: OK…please…


I remember when Cile used to come home from a long day at school. We’d all be in the living room at Exeter (Leia, Fantone, Gwen, Isa, Andrew, Larnie, Ate, Terry, and whoever else) and she’d open the door, take a step forward…and just fall to the ground like she’d just fainted. Fantone used to be like, “Cile, you’re theatrics.”


No comments: