Tuesday, November 18, 2003

WHO NEEDS NAPSTER WHEN YOU’VE GOT ATE CYN?

Last night I went to bed kinda late. No, I wasn’t studying or doing homework or suffering from insomnia. Actually, I was chatting online with Ate Cyn cuz she was transferring Britney’s new cd via AIM to me. I swear I don’t think Ate Cyn’s bought a cd since downloading music over the internet or cd burning was made possible. So ummm…1999 then? Thanks again Ate Cyn! Same time tonight? Hee hee hee…

I’m listening to the Britney cd at work right now. I’d have to say it’s not the best cd I’ve ever heard but it’s one of her better ones. I’m not really listening to anything she’s singing but the beats are pretty phat, very danceable. There IS this one song that I listened real carefully to though, #12…don’t know what it’s called, let me go check…oh it’s called Everytime. And she’s all “my weakness caused you pain.” Hmmm…wonder who she’s talking to. I guess it’s kind of a response to Justin’s Never Again cuz he said something about her not even saying sorry and she DOES say sorry in this song. Am I really analyzing this? I apologize but I LOVE doing that! Anyhoo, it’s pretty cool. Have a listen if you get a chance. So far Ate Cyn’s favorite is #2, I’ve That Boom Boom (I THINK that’s what it’s called) which I like too cuz it’s a fun song. Iya and Joemama have shown interest in Toxic. That one’s got a cool beat to it too. I love that word…”beat.” Ok enough…just go listen to it.


OH LEGOLAS

So I went to Best Buy during my lunch ( I swear I wanna live there!) and I’ve got 3 words to describe the experience – CA-RAY-ZY! Everybody and their dog was there, in line to buy the TWO TOWERS: extended version (didn’t you know dogs love LORD OF THE RINGS? =). It was only $24.99! The one with BOOKMARKS costs like $56.99! (inside joke) I SO can’t wait to go home and watch it. Too bad I have class tonight. It’s okay though. After class I’ll come home, watch the new episode of the season for QUEER EYE (I’M SO EXCITED!) and then watch some of the extra footage in the dvd. I act like someone’s gonna take away my TV tomorrow or something huh? I can’t help it. Ok, I guess I should go do some work now. I AM at the office.




No comments: